Male Names: Carruth, Drewan, Ferus, Gerran, Nyktan, Rouqar, Zithembe.
Female Names: Alyara, Duline, Hoya, Jilyana, Milah, Miniri, Siphelele, Tiyeri.
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Wildfolk are sociable and agile, but often lack common sense. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Wisdom.
- Type: Wildfolk are humanoids with the wildfolk subtype.
- Size: Wildfolk are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Wildfolk have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Wildfolk begin play speaking Common and Wildfolk. wildfolk with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following languages: Elven, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, and Sylvan.
Defense Racial Traits
- Animal Reflexes (Ex): Once per day when a wildfolk makes a Reflex saving throw, he can roll the saving throw twice and take the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the saving throw is attempted.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Natural Hunter: Wildfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks.
Movement Racial Traits
- Sprinter: Wildfolk gain a 10-foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions.
Senses Racial Traits
- Low-Light Vision: wildfolk have low-light vision allowing them to see twice as far as humans in dim light.
Alternate Racial Traits
- Claws: Some wildfolk have stronger and more developed claws than other members of their race, and can use them to make attacks. Wildfolk with this racial trait have a pair of claws they can use as natural weapons. These claws are primary attacks that deal 1d4 points of damage. This racial trait replaces natural hunter.
- Climber: Some wildfolk are at home in the trees. Wildfolk with this racial trait possess a climb speed of 20 feet (along with the +8 racial bonus on Climb checks a climb speed affords). This racial trait replaces sprinter.
- Scent: Some wildfolk have a keen sense of smell. Wildfolk with this racial trait gain the scent ability. This racial trait replaces the low-light vision racial trait.