Male Names: Bararu, Bell’Gen, Cra’Guld, Dogurzok, Kel’Phan, Urthak.
Female Names: Felkis, Kotano, Oltur’Te, Ronariku, Se’Tur, Zankuma.
Honor names: Darkcrusher, Firesong, Redfang, Shadowbringer, Thunderripper
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Orcs are brutal and savage. They gain +4 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, and –2 Charisma.
- Type: Orcs are humanoids with the orc subtype.
- Size: Orcs are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Orcs with high Intelligence scores can chose from the following: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Offense Racial Traits
- Ferocity: Orcs possess the ferocity ability which allows them to remain conscious and continue fighting even after they should be going down. When disabled, and rolling for whether they go unconscious, an Orc may ignore the first failed unconsciousness saving throw.
Defensive Racial Traits
- Survivor: Orcs receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.
Senses Racial Traits
- Darkvision: Orcs can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
Weakness Racial Traits
- Light Sensitivity: Orcs are dazzled in areas of bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.