Female Names: Apophis, Culdreth, Mersoth, Razeth, Shalerth, Verios
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Dragonborn are tough and proud, but lacking in grace. They gain +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, and -2 Dexterity.
- Type: Dragonborn are humanoid (reptilian) as well as dragons.
- Size: Dragonborn are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Dragonborn have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Dragonborn begin play speaking Common and Draconic. Dragonborn with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Auran, Giant, Ignan, Terran, Undercommon.
Defense Racial Traits
- Elemental Nature: Dragonborn choose one of the following energy types: acid, cold, electricity, or fire; once it has been selected, it cannot be changed. They gain energy resistance 5 against the selected energy type, but gain vulnerability to the energy type that opposes it. Acid and electricity oppose each other, and cold and fire oppose each other.
- Natural Armor: Dragonborn have a natural armor bonus of +1.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Draconic Skills: Dragonborn have a +2 racial bonus on Arcana and Intimidate skill checks.
- Keen Senses: +2 to Perception skill checks.
Offense Racial Traits
- Dragon Tail (Ex): The dragonborn has a long powerful tail. This grants him a +4 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Swim skill checks. He also gains a secondary natural attack that does 1d6 + 1 ½ his Strength modifier of bludgeoning damage.
Senses Racial Traits
- Darkvision: Dragonborn can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
Other Racial Traits
- Dragon Blood: Dragonborn count as dragons and humanoid (reptilian) for any effect related to race.