Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Dhampirs are fast and seductive, but their racial bond to the undead impedes their mortal vigor. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, and –2 Constitution.
- Type: Dhampirs are humanoids with the dhampir subtype.
- Size: Dhampirs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Dhampirs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Dhampirs begin play speaking Common. Those with high Intelligence scores can choose any language it wants (except secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Defense Racial Traits
- Undead Resistance: Dhampirs gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease and mind-affecting effects.
- Resist Level Drain (Ex): A dhampir takes no penalties from energy drain effects, though he can still be killed if he accrues more negative levels then he has Hit Dice. After 24 hours, any negative levels a dhampir takes are removed without the need for an additional saving throw.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Manipulative: Dhampire gain a +2 racial bonus on Deception and Insight checks.
Senses Racial Traits
- Darkvision: Dhampir see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Low-light vision: In addition to their ability to see perfectly in the dark up to 60 ft, dhampir have low-light vision, allowing them to see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Negative Energy Sensitivity: Dhampirs can sense when negative energy is within 60 ft., such as from undead creatures or certain spells. By concentrating they can sense the approximate direction and range to the occurance, though this is by no means exact.
Weakness Racial Traits
- Light Sensitivity: Dhampirs are dazzled in areas of bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
- Negative Energy Affinity: Though a living creature, a dhampir reacts to positive and negative energy as if it were undead—positive energy harms it, while negative energy heals it.